The Official BAM News Provider
Nothing new on the electronic side. Nothing new since I left for North Carolina. The music is up there and I'm down here. I took lyrics and poetry and ran with it. Luckily, I got a piano at the church I attend... a nice Steinway. I've written a new song for my cousin entitled "Naked". Lyrics are as follows...
Wake up to a ball and chain tied to my ankle, I can never seem to find myself.
Safety from the drawers and the doors and the cupboards, you're okay, they never touch the ground.
If I could see your face, you'd be all over the place.
You'll never know how much we love you, you'll never know how much we care.
Naked.
I know I know, not a whole lot of lyrics here. It's a flaw I have. I write something down and if it's good, I'll keep it. Usually songs with lyrics take a longer time to finish because for months and months I'll have no idea what else to add to them musically and lyrically.
----------
New poem to share...
Nervous and tense in the midst of confusion,
Convincing myself of a horrible conclusion.
Sweaty and shaky are the hands that I fold
Nice and neat in my lap, then my pocket once they’re cold.
This is who I really am.
The words that I say might sound truthful not hellish
But I find it much better if I spin and embellish.
I choose what I say, divide and collide.
Everything is a secret that I try to hide.
This is who I really am.
You give me that look like I’m scum in a bag
Like a weakness to a business, I’d stay back and just lag.
Well now I stand tall and to you I do say,
“Fuck both you and your business, do have a nice day”.
This is who I really am.
Dedicated to those who have it hard when it comes to finding work. I know your pain.
-----------
The Special Kid Is You is held up from release because of a simple voice over needed at the end of the last track. Once that's down pat, it'll be ready for mass production. Expect a release date NO LATER THAN January. Believe me when I say "It's worth the wait."
While I'm on the subject, let me answer some questions one might have about this new album...
Q: "The Special Kid Is You"... what does that mean?
A: As far back as I can remember, I believe that I came up with the idea........ yeah........ I'm bound to be wrong......... anyways, it is exactly as it looks. "Special" as in "Mentally Ill" or "Handicapped". I like to use it whenever someone says or does something unbelievably ridiculous. feel free to do the same.
Q: Will you be following the same Black, Green, and Purple color scheme as 'UV'?
A: Nope. This time around it's White, Yellow, and Light Blue. Kudos to Dad for the new set or colors.
------------
Now for some possible Q&A about Black Adam Music as it is now...
Q: Any merchandise???
A: There have been concepts for stickers, shirts, and such in the past for 'UV', none of which ever launched. As far as The SKiY, we'll see. It's definitely something I'd love to explore. I still have 'UV' posters for sale, $8.00 each +s&h. A limited, one-time run of 200.
Q: Concerts???
A: I have thought about doing concerts in the past and am still interested. I guess I was waiting for the moment when I'd have enough tracks to do a live performance. Now seems like the time. I just need the proper equipment and I can go from there.
Q: You never seem to keep the Black Adam site up-to-date. What the hell!
A: Apologies to all when it comes to upkeep of the site. Growing up always gets in the way of your dreams. Consider this your official source of Black Adam Music news coming straight from the head guy himself. That means a constant flow of minute-by-minute updates with no "month-long breaks".
--------------
Meeting new people is fun and easy when you're interested in the same thing.
Interested in getting to know me? Check me out on Facebook...
Me on Facebook.
Just... umm... let know how you found me... starting to get a bit creepy... people I don't know suddenly sending friend requests...
And for the BAM of Facebook...
BAM on Facebook.
--------------
Until next time, the special kid is YOU.
Trevor Hohenthaner.
Wake up to a ball and chain tied to my ankle, I can never seem to find myself.
Safety from the drawers and the doors and the cupboards, you're okay, they never touch the ground.
If I could see your face, you'd be all over the place.
You'll never know how much we love you, you'll never know how much we care.
Naked.
I know I know, not a whole lot of lyrics here. It's a flaw I have. I write something down and if it's good, I'll keep it. Usually songs with lyrics take a longer time to finish because for months and months I'll have no idea what else to add to them musically and lyrically.
----------
New poem to share...
Nervous and tense in the midst of confusion,
Convincing myself of a horrible conclusion.
Sweaty and shaky are the hands that I fold
Nice and neat in my lap, then my pocket once they’re cold.
This is who I really am.
The words that I say might sound truthful not hellish
But I find it much better if I spin and embellish.
I choose what I say, divide and collide.
Everything is a secret that I try to hide.
This is who I really am.
You give me that look like I’m scum in a bag
Like a weakness to a business, I’d stay back and just lag.
Well now I stand tall and to you I do say,
“Fuck both you and your business, do have a nice day”.
This is who I really am.
Dedicated to those who have it hard when it comes to finding work. I know your pain.
-----------
The Special Kid Is You is held up from release because of a simple voice over needed at the end of the last track. Once that's down pat, it'll be ready for mass production. Expect a release date NO LATER THAN January. Believe me when I say "It's worth the wait."
While I'm on the subject, let me answer some questions one might have about this new album...
Q: "The Special Kid Is You"... what does that mean?
A: As far back as I can remember, I believe that I came up with the idea........ yeah........ I'm bound to be wrong......... anyways, it is exactly as it looks. "Special" as in "Mentally Ill" or "Handicapped". I like to use it whenever someone says or does something unbelievably ridiculous. feel free to do the same.
Q: Will you be following the same Black, Green, and Purple color scheme as 'UV'?
A: Nope. This time around it's White, Yellow, and Light Blue. Kudos to Dad for the new set or colors.
------------
Now for some possible Q&A about Black Adam Music as it is now...
Q: Any merchandise???
A: There have been concepts for stickers, shirts, and such in the past for 'UV', none of which ever launched. As far as The SKiY, we'll see. It's definitely something I'd love to explore. I still have 'UV' posters for sale, $8.00 each +s&h. A limited, one-time run of 200.
Q: Concerts???
A: I have thought about doing concerts in the past and am still interested. I guess I was waiting for the moment when I'd have enough tracks to do a live performance. Now seems like the time. I just need the proper equipment and I can go from there.
Q: You never seem to keep the Black Adam site up-to-date. What the hell!
A: Apologies to all when it comes to upkeep of the site. Growing up always gets in the way of your dreams. Consider this your official source of Black Adam Music news coming straight from the head guy himself. That means a constant flow of minute-by-minute updates with no "month-long breaks".
--------------
Meeting new people is fun and easy when you're interested in the same thing.
Interested in getting to know me? Check me out on Facebook...
Me on Facebook.
Just... umm... let know how you found me... starting to get a bit creepy... people I don't know suddenly sending friend requests...
And for the BAM of Facebook...
BAM on Facebook.
--------------
Until next time, the special kid is YOU.
Trevor Hohenthaner.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home