Still Looking For That LPS Sound
I completely forgot about a Christmas music track and eventually lost interest like I do with a lot of stuff. I keep writing short little stories that never seem to be "the shit". I can only hope that my future musical work will not be viewed as such.
Finished off a new piano track. Having problems with making a definitive sound for LPS. I don't know, thinks just aren't working out like I thought. At times I strive for a Tori Amos - Mr. Zebra while at other times I want a Ben Folds - Gone kind of thing. I can never find a decent center point. It doesn't quite help when your pre-recorded piano samples aren't recorded to your specific liking.
Damn.
Finished off a new piano track. Having problems with making a definitive sound for LPS. I don't know, thinks just aren't working out like I thought. At times I strive for a Tori Amos - Mr. Zebra while at other times I want a Ben Folds - Gone kind of thing. I can never find a decent center point. It doesn't quite help when your pre-recorded piano samples aren't recorded to your specific liking.
Damn.
Labels: Little Plastic Stars
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home