Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Rachel Album A CURSE?

In all truth, this "Rachel" album is coming up more of a curse than a positive. The chance of scaring off ANY potential love interest with my swooning and cunning words of desperation and co-dependency (from the old Trevor, mind you), my inevitable "Hello" to Rachel again be it permission to use the obscured photo or to hand over a copy of the finished product which is probably gonna set me back in recovery some.

However, many rich and successful have told me to think positive so these "problems", they're not really problems, more like "obstacles". "Fear" is now "intelligent caution", "anxiety" is now "a unique bracing of the unknown". Turn your frowns upside down, you're living in the land of the happy now.

And just to push yourself up over the edge...

http://www.break.com/index/baby-gives-the-evil-eye.html

Time for therapy. Will it affect the Rachel album? Maybe. I don't know. I need these "love issues" to go away because it's been two years and I look like an idiot as it is.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home