A Vocal Piano Track On The SKiY?
Dad wants me to put in one more track for The SKiY. A track I made in light of a wonderful relationship that ended in a year-long nightmare of recovery. This particular song was made at a time in which I was filled with denial, fear, and random episodes of hot white anger, a time for a person that no longer exists. I could give a shit now, but back then this was a hard struggle for me.
This is a song with an "abusive" melody and a blinding constant slam of a drum overpowering everything and anything that dares to be played on every beat that it resides on. I need to make sure I continue to create that same abusive nature in the piano, the slamming of the drum like the shot of a gun.
A problem I have with this being on The SKiY is that its got too much melody to fit on this album. Dad's pressure to put this on it isn't helping either, rather dissuading. All in all, it doesn't fit the album and I'd rather not have it on there. His plea to have a vocal track is horrible, like he doesn't have respect for keeping it all "whole". I don't want a vocal track and I don't want to have a track that sounds like it should be on an LPS album.
47 minutes just doesn't seem long enough................ I'll add something else.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor "Black Adam" Hohenthaner
This is a song with an "abusive" melody and a blinding constant slam of a drum overpowering everything and anything that dares to be played on every beat that it resides on. I need to make sure I continue to create that same abusive nature in the piano, the slamming of the drum like the shot of a gun.
A problem I have with this being on The SKiY is that its got too much melody to fit on this album. Dad's pressure to put this on it isn't helping either, rather dissuading. All in all, it doesn't fit the album and I'd rather not have it on there. His plea to have a vocal track is horrible, like he doesn't have respect for keeping it all "whole". I don't want a vocal track and I don't want to have a track that sounds like it should be on an LPS album.
47 minutes just doesn't seem long enough................ I'll add something else.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor "Black Adam" Hohenthaner
Labels: Black Adam, Little Plastic Stars, The SKiY
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home