WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
I keep not finishing BA2: The Special Kid Is You. It's horrible.
I'm spending so much of my time on LPS' debut "Rachel" that I don't even think about The SKiY! And all I need to do is drop the birds and put in the ending dialog. I guess my Dad's surgery post-poned this as well... life to boot...
But revelations give me a reason to post a new... post.
----------------
From the looks of it, it's best I don't repeat the same mistake twice and spend most if not all my funds on pressing instead of marketing.
RULE NO.1... DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN PRESSING FOR A DEBUT ALBUM.
I mean, looking back, it seems so much like a given now that it makes me look pretty stupid.
So coming around a second time, this looks to be a digital release only (with maybe 200 pressing for those close to me and "high up" people).
Links for purchasing will be brought up once I can get off my lazy ass and finish the damn thing.
----------------
News on Little Plastic Stars...
Working on the album... everything is coming in place.
Like I said before, this ain't your typical album. I got about 19 tracks to prove it. Not sure if I should narrow that down or keep the obscene amount. I mean, I don't have a REASON to, they're all extremely good, but... I don't know... I'll get to that when I get there.
----------------
I rush new material like no other. I find myself NOT ONLY running through LPS' debut, but BA3: Anthems for Riots as well.
Now, the state that THAT is in... is very different. Maybe I'll throw some ideas out there... it's pretty fuckin' insane. Feedback from you and others is almost guaranteed here because even if I think it's great, until I get a single comment from good 'ole Dad, Les, Mr. Somebody, I'm runnin' blind here.
Wanna idea of what it sounds like? Try the theme song from Zaldor's World Podcast
Love and Ciao,
Trevor
I'm spending so much of my time on LPS' debut "Rachel" that I don't even think about The SKiY! And all I need to do is drop the birds and put in the ending dialog. I guess my Dad's surgery post-poned this as well... life to boot...
But revelations give me a reason to post a new... post.
----------------
From the looks of it, it's best I don't repeat the same mistake twice and spend most if not all my funds on pressing instead of marketing.
RULE NO.1... DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR MONEY IN PRESSING FOR A DEBUT ALBUM.
I mean, looking back, it seems so much like a given now that it makes me look pretty stupid.
So coming around a second time, this looks to be a digital release only (with maybe 200 pressing for those close to me and "high up" people).
Links for purchasing will be brought up once I can get off my lazy ass and finish the damn thing.
----------------
News on Little Plastic Stars...
Working on the album... everything is coming in place.
Like I said before, this ain't your typical album. I got about 19 tracks to prove it. Not sure if I should narrow that down or keep the obscene amount. I mean, I don't have a REASON to, they're all extremely good, but... I don't know... I'll get to that when I get there.
----------------
I rush new material like no other. I find myself NOT ONLY running through LPS' debut, but BA3: Anthems for Riots as well.
Now, the state that THAT is in... is very different. Maybe I'll throw some ideas out there... it's pretty fuckin' insane. Feedback from you and others is almost guaranteed here because even if I think it's great, until I get a single comment from good 'ole Dad, Les, Mr. Somebody, I'm runnin' blind here.
Wanna idea of what it sounds like? Try the theme song from Zaldor's World Podcast
Love and Ciao,
Trevor
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home