LPS VOCAL TRACK NEXT WEEK!!!
Next week I'm proud to present the very first vocal track.
Should I put up a countdown for self-gratification? Hell Yeah!!!
The song is called "Goodbye" and is a fresh track I made last night.
After this vocal track, don't expect a new one for a little bit. Back to instrumental while I work up a new vocal track.
I hope you're all and anxious as I am!
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Should I put up a countdown for self-gratification? Hell Yeah!!!
The song is called "Goodbye" and is a fresh track I made last night.
After this vocal track, don't expect a new one for a little bit. Back to instrumental while I work up a new vocal track.
I hope you're all and anxious as I am!
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Labels: LPS
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home