"Delia"
So it's 2:54 in the morning and I just finished vocals for a new track I made a couple hours ago. It's a great song and I love it and everything, but I break down in tears whenever I hear it.
The song is about one of my sisters and how she's changing and becoming independent and how her first clear mark of independence is having her first boyfriend. She's never around now... she's always with him and never really with the family... that really hurts. The name of the song is "Delia".
But change is real and I tend to have a problem with adapting to it. Thank goodness for my therapy!
Anyways, suffice it to say, this song will take over the place of "Goodbye" because if "Delia" moves you as much as it moves me, I think that it deserves the light of day.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
The song is about one of my sisters and how she's changing and becoming independent and how her first clear mark of independence is having her first boyfriend. She's never around now... she's always with him and never really with the family... that really hurts. The name of the song is "Delia".
But change is real and I tend to have a problem with adapting to it. Thank goodness for my therapy!
Anyways, suffice it to say, this song will take over the place of "Goodbye" because if "Delia" moves you as much as it moves me, I think that it deserves the light of day.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Labels: Little Plastic Stars
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home