Thursday, March 6, 2008

Technical Difficulties

So here I am, 2 in the morning, trying to get this fucking recording software to register what EVERYTHING else registers as a nice green line of signal.

It usually registers much later when it DECIDES TO. For now, it's gonna piss me off until it DECIDES that fucking with me is no more fun.

If it doesn't work as the night goes on, I have two choices: I could do it tomorrow when I'm more awake (vocal chords tighter than spandex), or keep going until I get a signal (tired as hell, but I'll be "in the moment"). Of course, I'm opting for B, but I'm gonna wait and see if it''l stop being a little bitch and let me record vocals for the new track...

WHO YOU REALLY ARE

Smile when life puts a gun to your head.
Smile when you're labeled as "crazy" instead.
Smile when you walk through the dead-bolt doors of a
Prison cell in that mind of your's.

Smile when your family starts breaking away
If it doesn't happen now, wait for the day.
Smile when you've got more secrets than God
Smile when you really know it's a facade.

Smile when you bite more than you can chew,
When the drugs you take get a fix on you.
Smile then you fall apart, we see the real you.

Take your pills so the pain don't hurt.
Take your pills so it don't get worse.
Take your pills like a good boy should,
Like a good girl should,
so you're understood.

Why can't you just be you for once?
What's the use in driving a different car?
We know who you really are.
We know who you really are.
We know who you really are.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home