Monday, March 24, 2008

This Week's LPS Track...

This week's LPS track is a nice tribute to us single people who have so much love to give and no one to give it to.

"LOVE SOMEBODY"

I write too many love songs.
I give up and I repel.
I wanna know somebody
When I don't even know myself.
How can I search for the lovely
when I die everytime I try.
Put myself out on the front line,
I get shot every god damn time.

I just wanna love somebody right now.
I just wanna love somebody - why do I even try?
I wanna love somebody right now.
Today while I'm still young.

La Ti Da,
La Ti Da,
La Ti Motherfuckin' Da.

I'm afraid of rejection.
From that secret I decide
The words that I choose to say
And the words I choose to hide.

I'm jealous of the taken,
body warmth to embrace.
Or maybe I'm mistaken...
Am I the only one left in this loveless place?

I just wanna love somebody right now.
I just wanna love somebody - why do I even try?
I wanna love somebody right now.
Before I'm thrown away.
Before I'm thrown away.

Love.
Love.
Love.
Love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home