"Who You Really Are" Completion
So thanks to Mighty Dad, he got the mic to work in five minutes when it took me two days (and never actually getting anywhere in the end). "Who You Really Are" is sung and sounds great... apparently. I say "apparently" because my voice still sounds a little foreign to me, but when Dad was in the room, he started yelling at me...
"THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!!! DON'T TOUCH THAT DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING!!!"
I was adjusting the volume on my vocals.
"LES GETS FIRST DIBS!!!"
Good friend and fellow podcaster who's usually offered first dibs of whatever new material I make (if that wasn't established before, it is now), Les Zaldor... http://www.zaldor.com/
Thus, the recognition and birth of "Who You Really Are" is complete.
The song is a tribute to many introverts like me who walk down the halls of school and work trying to be something you're not just to appear normal. I know how hard it is and I sympathize... don't shoot up the place, thank you.
Until next time, Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
"THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!!! DON'T TOUCH THAT DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ANYTHING!!!"
I was adjusting the volume on my vocals.
"LES GETS FIRST DIBS!!!"
Good friend and fellow podcaster who's usually offered first dibs of whatever new material I make (if that wasn't established before, it is now), Les Zaldor... http://www.zaldor.com/
Thus, the recognition and birth of "Who You Really Are" is complete.
The song is a tribute to many introverts like me who walk down the halls of school and work trying to be something you're not just to appear normal. I know how hard it is and I sympathize... don't shoot up the place, thank you.
Until next time, Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Labels: Little Plastic Stars
1 Comments:
And the song finally made it's debut on episode 200!!! Great song and it received a great response!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home