NEW PODCAST PLAYS AND NEW BIO SOON!!!
New podcast play to speak of...
Suffolkandcool - Episode 114 (in a playlist)
Dale Cast - Episode 224 (plays automatically)
-------------------
Changing up the myspace bio for Little Plastic Stars. Expect a new version soon.
-------------------
Saw "August Rush", I didn't like it so much, but it inspired me to pick up my Dad's guitar and make a song - and what I played on the spot sounded really good. I'll make sure and lay something down for you all to hear.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Suffolkandcool - Episode 114 (in a playlist)
Dale Cast - Episode 224 (plays automatically)
-------------------
Changing up the myspace bio for Little Plastic Stars. Expect a new version soon.
-------------------
Saw "August Rush", I didn't like it so much, but it inspired me to pick up my Dad's guitar and make a song - and what I played on the spot sounded really good. I'll make sure and lay something down for you all to hear.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home