Saturday, April 12, 2008

NEW TRACK AND RELEASE DATE!!!

New track finished. You'll all hear it come Wednesday... "The Sound Of Velvet Crushing". It makes me think of lights when I hear it, but really, it's about a girl I like (that phrase ALONE should tell you how much of a boy I still am).

So I got that and I got another song I just started working on a couple hours ago. Unfortunately, all I got down so far is a BAD ASS "Duh Duh DuhDuhDuh Duhhhh Duhhhhhhhhh, Duh Duh DuhDuhDuh Duhhhhhhhhhhhh..." and the words:

"I can see with the eyes that my mother gave me
that the world's not big enough.
If you want to survive through the valley of death,
you bet your ass that you better shape up."


The song sounds like it came straight from Tim Booth - Bone.

It's an amazing feeling when, just a couple days ago, all I had to show for the next weeks were on-the-spot mediocre ideas to having an amazing song done with another bad ass track up to bat.

Good times for LPS.

At this rate, I expect an album by... meh... what is it, Spring 2008?... meh... I say, and don't EVER take my word as gold, early 2009 if not sooner.

Love and Ciao,

Trevor.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home