NEW TRACK DELAYED!
Well, looks like there's gonna be a delay in this week's new track. I got it primed and ready, but myspace keeps giving me the finger with the infamous "You Must Log In To Do That!" as I try to log in. Knowing the support team of myspace being as responsive as the Detroit coppers (or police, period), I've got better luck standing on the fucking roof with a boom box blasting the new track instead.
Until you hear it, the new track is 'The Sound Of Velvet Crushing". And from the "sssss" peaking in the track in my voice, that's the sign that even Reason is no match for industry standards. Time to usher in Logic. As far as when I'll start using it, that's another dilemma for another (much sooner) time.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Until you hear it, the new track is 'The Sound Of Velvet Crushing". And from the "sssss" peaking in the track in my voice, that's the sign that even Reason is no match for industry standards. Time to usher in Logic. As far as when I'll start using it, that's another dilemma for another (much sooner) time.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Labels: Little Plastic Stars, Production
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home