New Track: Dating Is Hard
And with the vocal program mishap fixed, I've got a new track waiting impatiently to run out screaming for joy.
This upcoming week's track is sure to please. It's got vocals and that X-Factor that I know you all love. It's short, coming off of 1:42 unless I add some more before I upload it on Wednesday. But there will eventually be more added, it's a work in progress, but this NEEDS to see the light of day.
Dating Is Hard
...And I never wanna hear you say
That you're gonna find someone else today.
makes me wonder why I even try
To surprise and impress with these lies I profess.
Run your mouth in front of me.
Tell me just how hard life is for you
Like I just don't understand,
Like the life I lived is pointless to you.
Do you like my used car?
Have I said too much have I gone too far?
Do I impress thee?
I can tell you right now, it ain't like TV.
My heart's an earthquake boundary.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
This upcoming week's track is sure to please. It's got vocals and that X-Factor that I know you all love. It's short, coming off of 1:42 unless I add some more before I upload it on Wednesday. But there will eventually be more added, it's a work in progress, but this NEEDS to see the light of day.
Dating Is Hard
...And I never wanna hear you say
That you're gonna find someone else today.
makes me wonder why I even try
To surprise and impress with these lies I profess.
Run your mouth in front of me.
Tell me just how hard life is for you
Like I just don't understand,
Like the life I lived is pointless to you.
Do you like my used car?
Have I said too much have I gone too far?
Do I impress thee?
I can tell you right now, it ain't like TV.
My heart's an earthquake boundary.
Love and Ciao,
Trevor.
Labels: LPS, New Weekly Track
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home